The work of exploring and healing our personal and collective sexuality is no simple or straightforward path. If some of the following teachers, organizations, books and resources can be helpful to you, as they have been for me, kuddos!
Tamera Peace Research & Education Center: International education center offering revolutionary modeling of a community integrating sustainable land and water design with matching philosophy applied to love, relationships and global peace movements.
Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers: Resource for accessing basic information about this field and certified practitioners.
Betty Martin’s Wheel of Consent: Great tool for understanding consent and communication of desire and boundaries.
The STD Project: Information and stigma breaking education for understanding and living with STD’s
- The Erotic Mind: Unlocking the Inner Sources of Passion and Fulfillment by Jack Morin PhD
- In An Unspoken Voice: How the Body Releases Trauma and Restores Goodness by Peter Levine PhD
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Women’s Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston CNM, RN, BSN, LMT
- Come As You Are: The Surprising New Science that will Transform your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski PhD
- Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit & Joy in the Female Body by Tami Lynn Kent MSPT
- Vagina by Naomi Wolf
- Healing Sex: A Mind-Body Approach to Healing Sexual Trauma by Staci Haines
- Sex for One: The Joy of Self Loving by Betty Dodson
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence by Esther Perel
- The Smell of Rain on Dust: Grief and Praise by Martin Prechtel
- The Wild Edge of Sorrow: Rituals of Renewal and the Sacred Work of Grief by Francis Weller